Though Results Repeat is his first foray into website development firms, our paid search pro, Dylan Youngs, has lots of experience in solving the mystery of how to get the most impressions for the least investment. He joined us just over a year and a half ago and, until recently, was a one-man PPC band. Not only does he hold down the paid search part of our business, this Director of Paid Search, keeps us entertained and informed with fun stories, tidbits of knowledge, and adorable pictures of his cat, Roni.
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
Empathetic, Generous, Goofy.
- It’s a typical Saturday afternoon at 2 p.m., what are you doing?
Exploring a new town, visiting friends or family, or playing guitar and singing to my cat.
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Bath! I did not think it would be so beautiful. The history, the baths, and the architecture were all unexpectedly incredible! Go visit.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Humor. There is little success where there is little laughter.
- If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
Zamboni driver or rock star. Depends how I am feeling that day.
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
An Amazon gift card for my brother. I know that seems like a cop out for an actual gift, but he is in college and could probably survive off Amazon gift cards alone.
- If you could give advice to your 13-year-old self, what would you say?
The only person you should try to impress is yourself. Oh, and try harder in high school dude!
- Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I own a pair of T.I.’s sneakers (yes, an actual pair of Air Jordan’s that the rapper wore).
- What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Drive across the US, learn to fly fish, retire and spend the rest of my life volunteering my time by saving newborn sea turtles. It’s a thing – http://www.seaturtleop.com/.
- What are you most proud of?
My friends and family in my life. My parents are the most caring people I know and love each other more than what I think is humanly possible, my three siblings truly inspire me every day, and my friends are always there for each other through everything. Can’t ask for much more.