PROPTECH CASE STUDY
About The Client
Based in Georgia, Barkably aims to connect dog owners with the best apartment rentals.
As an organization made up of animal lovers, Barkably was all too aware of the challenges associated with finding dog-friendly apartments, and sought to increase their brand visibility to help pet parents find accommodation more quickly and efficiently. The client had funding for a limited campaign run and wanted to show proof of concept, with the long-term target of launching on a national scale.
Results Repeat was given the goal of acquiring a minimum of 200 form fill leads over the course of nine-and-a-half weeks, initially targeting the Atlanta DMA. With a newly launched website, no existing brand recognition, and a fast-approaching deadline, the Results Repeat team began its process by designing a paid marketing funnel to generate awareness among pet parents with the goal of converting as many relevant users as possible.
- To bolster the awareness phase, Results Repeat created several top of funnel programmatic campaigns, including demographic-targeted display, geofencing, and Spotify advertising.
- The display campaign targeted users in-market for apartment rentals, the geofencing campaign targeted local dog parks in Atlanta, while the Spotify campaign utilized engaging and authentic creatives deployed across various music and podcast inventory.
- To support the consideration phase, Results Repeat developed several social media ad sets, testing various creative concepts and messaging that focused on the features and benefits of the service.
- The team also deployed custom audience creation and testing to target the most relevant users, initially directing traffic to the client’s website. We then pivoted to focus on native conversions via Facebook and Instagram ads, integrating the client’s CRM to capture data directly.
- With most users turning to Google as their final touchpoint prior to converting, the Results Repeat PPC team created a bespoke search campaign with the goal of driving form fills on the Barkably website.
- This included curating a list of industry-specific keywords targeting pet-related apartment inquiries in the Atlanta DMA (later expanded into the Augusta DMA), creating an array of keyword-rich responsive search ads, plus several ad extensions to increase engagement.
- With a long history of experience in Multifamily marketing, Results Repeat deployed its in-depth industry knowledge to optimize the campaign for performance and focus on the most viable audiences.
- We also utilized conversion tracking, detailed dashboard reporting, and weekly meetings to highlight KPIs and to track trends and performance.
Data-Driven Results: January 2023 – March 2023
Paid Advertising Impressions served across various platforms, including Google Ads, Meta, and Spotify.
Form Fill Conversions generated by PPC campaigns exclusively, an increase of more than 240% of the original goal.
Overall reduction in the client’s target Cost per Acquisition (CPA), including incremental improvements week-over-week.
That’s How We Helped Them
How Can We Help You?
Sign up for a free website evaluation from Results Repeat