VISUAL STRATEGY FIRM CASE STUDY
About The Client
Visual Strategy Firm
ImageThink uses a combination of visual facilitation and real-time graphic recording techniques to translate complex conversations into concise text and eye-catching images. This allows meetings, workshops and conference participants the ability to easily understand content on a visual level.
To conduct a successful Google Ads campaign, keywords need to be semantically grouped and segmented by relevance. Unfortunately, ImageThink’s once successful campaigns fell behind due in large part to a lack of fresh relevant keywords and a need to adapt to Google’s latest updates.
Digital Advertising/PPC Strategy
- Established a plan to refresh all PPC campaigns, increase each ad’s click thru rate (CTR), and adapt to Google’s latest updates.
- Conducted a keyword to identify new opportunities for keywords with lower search volumes than the ones used in the previous campaigns. These new keyword opportunities also required all future campaigns to be regrouped and reorganized based on their relevance.
- Created new campaigns that took advantage of additional ad groups, specific keyword groupings, and Google’s new ad type additions to better target new and specific audiences.
- Audited landing pages and leveraged Google Analytics data to successfully drive traffic to high converting pages along with pages seeing higher time on page averages.
- Utilized Google’s extensions to include additional information about ImageThink (such as call buttons and individual service pages) to the ads.
Data-Driven Results: 2019-2020
Increase In Website Goal Conversions
Increase In Paid Ad Clicks
That’s How We Helped Them
How Can We Help You?
Sign up for a free website evaluation from Results Repeat