FITNESS BRAND CASE STUDY
About The Client
Based in California, Balanced Body is a globally renowned provider of Pilates equipment and instructor education, and a respected advocate within the Pilates community.
Simultaneously, they sought to promote their instructor education courses which had, similarly, suffered a decline in awareness due to growing competition.
Alongside their Pay-Per-Click needs, Balanced Body was also gearing up for a website relaunch, for which they utilized Result Repeat’s SEO team to provide consultative advice on transitioning their large body of web content.
- The Results Repeat PPC team created a detailed product inventory, leveraging data and paid advertisements to maximize visibility for relevant user searches on Google. This included ongoing bid management, reviewing search terms, and inventory optimizations.
- To generate increased product awareness and move users down the sales funnel, our team also created a dynamic remarketing campaign, to display products directly from the Merchant Center feed after users clicked ads.
- Our PPC team also provided detailed reporting and monthly meetings to highlight top performing products and identify future sales opportunities.
SEO Web Consultation
- Results Repeat’s SEO team performed a full audit of existing website content including analysis of organic traffic, ranking keywords, and search results positioning.
- Our SEO team subsequently recommended content they should carry over to the new site, combine with other content, or deprecate.
- Additionally, our SEO team advised on best practices for quality of life updates and mobile responsiveness for the purpose of enhancing core web vitals and search results positioning.
- Lastly, the SEO team developed a plan to redirect old URLs to the URLs on the new site (nearly 1000 URLs) so that there would be a seamless transition for search engines and users when the new site launches.
Education Ads Campaign
- The Results Repeat Paid Ads team generated a customized search campaign targeting Fitness and Pilates instructors throughout the US.
- This customized search campaign included generating a tailored list of course-specific keywords, writing and optimizing an array of Responsive Search Ads, creating ad extensions to increase engagement, and deploying Google Ads’ algorithms to capture users who are more likely to convert.
Data-Driven Results: April 2022 – December 2022